Give me books, fruit, French wine and fine weather and a little music out of doors, played by someone I do not know

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Ballerina.


When I was younger I never knew what I wanted to be when I grow up. Actually, I think I was telling people that I want to be a doctor.  Nah! Maybe because I spend so much time in hospital when I was kid (the moment I walked through  the front door, I would show the nurse my back). In order to be good, I used to get those plastic injections.  I’m wondering why people don’t ask us now what we want to be when we grow up. I’m not a grown up yet. I don’t want to be.

When someone would ask me now what would be my future profession I would say:  a ballet dancer.  A ballerina who plays piano.   I’ve always been skinny and my fingers are long-you need that, right?  During the day I would attend my classes at some Russian ballet school with all those masculine men holding you and tossing you here and there. Of course, I would not be prima ballerina-I would be standing somewhere behind her in case she fell. (I’ve always been clumsy, maybe that’s the way I attend folklore instead). After the long day I would enjoy my piano lessons. Chopin and Tchaikovsky were always my favorite. Wagner, too. Oh, I would play Tristan and Isolde and made choreography for the same. Ballerina would dance and dance possessed with passion  dying to find out that that their love is immortal.


3 comments:

  1. Balerina rokoko, diže noge visoko,
    vide joj se bijele gaće,
    Seljak lijepo skače! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chopin has always been my favorite piano piece. I love playing it every time I feel good and ecstatic even. Imagine doing a ballet dance routine for that particular piece. The choreography must be really bubbly and lively that will make the audience feel blissful during and after watching the performance.

    Tyson Sieger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly-homage to Chopin,only ballet can express that.

    ReplyDelete