Give me books, fruit, French wine and fine weather and a little music out of doors, played by someone I do not know

Friday, September 28, 2012

A little too early

I'm having  nightmares last couple of days. I'm driving a car without a brakes, roaming through the wood road, screaming for someone to appears.  I googled dream interpretation  'drive' and  it says-unpleasant experience.  It happened last night again. 

It must have been connected with his appearance in my life. Again.
I guess.

He came so unexpected, bringing me some very  new dimension of himself. Or maybe I took a new dimension. I tried not to fall under his influence, appearance, smell, look. I tried to resist  - not letting him to drag me. I listened him speaking, waving his hand with ciggarette in it trying to explain me something (which I maybe didn't listened, beacause I was in some other movie-trying to take off his clothes along with his dubiety). I wish I could be a ciggarette you smoke, I thought. I wish you to suck me with every single smoke you inhale.
I was trying to reach him over that chain but I couldn't - law of physics didn't let me. I would fall. It would be funny. So close, but yet so far. The only thing I could do is just feel his smell. It wasn't enough. Being beside someone you can not touch or feel drives me crazy. Especially when that someone walked so quickly through your life leaving everything you desire. I 'm feeling like Hansel and Gretel collecting his crumbs, but I'm not sure where it will lead  me. Is it going to bring me somewhere? Or maybe I'm gonna wonder around like I did in my dream last night ending up in some kind of a dark hole in misty woods. 

I felt proud. I didn't answer on his hidden intentions. Maybe they were not hidden - maybe I just wanted them to be. Stupid female! 







No comments:

Post a Comment