Give me books, fruit, French wine and fine weather and a little music out of doors, played by someone I do not know

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

We'll go no more a roving






I try to fall asleep without your presence, without you in my thoughts last night. I tried, I really did.

Oh, Gods know I tried.

I sought for you the moment I put my head on the pillow and tuck myself into the warm and soft sheets. It didn't took long for my heart to take control over my mind. Seconds.

Night - it always gets me somewhere I want to be, especially when he is laying next to me in his  20th century old apartment with gobelins, old books about mechanics and records. I look around, absorbing every single detail of it. The colors, carpenter shades and tiny threads and that blanket with huge rhomboid I always got my leg stuck into.  I get closer to you so you could hear me breathing, feel my warmness, my cold feet. You used to warmed them up. I tried to explain you that they're always cold.  Coldness. 

So, I was thinking there, trying to fall asleep, but it didn't work out. I was looking at your face trying to think, imagine - do anything but without you in it.  How could anyone just stare at somebody without thinking? I could look him for hours.  Observing.

Sometimes you would ignore my hand strolling around your body. You would turn around, just kissed me or start touching my hair.

"Are we going to sleep?", you asked me. I turned to the other side of the bed and fell asleep with my eyes open.


















No comments:

Post a Comment