Give me books, fruit, French wine and fine weather and a little music out of doors, played by someone I do not know

Monday, September 3, 2012

Little Tageselixier



Smell.

The only sense probably working properly in my entire body system. As much as I hate it, sometimes, it takes me back to something or somebody I forgot. Sometimes, I even made up new smells which could connect me with some events or people. It is even worse when some smells you adored back then, constantly persecutes you. Like that, night (or is it day..never mind) skin cream I bought last year. I bought it intentionally. It was packed in those small boxes you take for a short trip.

I took a short trip. Not because of the cream, but because of the person that skin cream is going to remind me of. I still keep it above my bed on a shelf. It's been empty for a while. It was empty the day I came back home. Sometimes I open it too. I think the smell  it's not fading at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment