Give me books, fruit, French wine and fine weather and a little music out of doors, played by someone I do not know

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Something in between




                                                                          
I've always been a good kid. Very good,but not always excellent grades, obedient,responsible,respectful. My parents never had a problem with me. Then I started partially living something people called: teenage years, crazy years. Kind of. Not fully. I guess I could blame my distorted perception of the world, my twisted universe ideas: what could have happened, what if I do that, this, and those kind of things. I've never gave in to a life completely. Then, something happened at the age of 20. I started living a life fully (according to my standards). Obviously, my parents couldn't cope with that. So they started here and there complaining about my behavior and style of life.  
On the other hand, I couldn’t understand them. I’ve never done something wrong in my life. Especially not something they could be ashamed of. Maybe they are the one to blame.

Last night I walked into a kitchen directly  from work. I took my clothes off, opened the fridge and  took a beer. As I started drinking it my father started yelling and screaming: "What's wrong with you?! Are you insane?! You're a totally drunkard, you didn't even ate! I didn't even have an answer on his criticism, and then I just answered: "I've already ate, dad!"

Then my mum appeared and just said:” Don’t pay attention, its full Moon tonight!”


No comments:

Post a Comment