Give me books, fruit, French wine and fine weather and a little music out of doors, played by someone I do not know

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Chakra

This morning, on my way to work I was passing by the old hotel in my town and noticed a middle age woman with her golden retriever waiting at the stoplight. Since I'm a fast walker, I slowly started approaching them. Woman  looked at the dog, lower her hand and told him:" Sit down!"  The dog looked at her so obediently,with such respect . He sat and  turned his back to the main street. I start searching for his innocence look. Then he put his tongue out of his mouth and look at me.

"I feel calm now", I thought.


 He looked like a small innocent child sitting down there. His golden fur was gleaming on a cold morning Sun. I gave him one more look before crossing the street. Those hairy creatures always elicits smile on my face and brighten up my day.

I left smiling, leaving the hairy one wagging his tale. 


No comments:

Post a Comment